Wednesday

10.28.09

What is a person to do when it looks like this outside?


Well since everyone is home today at my house for a snow day we decided to take a trip to Target. (I know we are crazy!) My daughter wanted to purchase some boots with the remainder of her birthday money and they happened to be on sale this week. (I am so proud! lol) Since we were at a different Target I looked to see if they had more glade candles so I could submit for my 3rd $5 Rebate. Sure enough they did! YAY! We also found a few more pleasant surprises while we were there. Here is the breakdown. We got all of this




Total before Coupons and Sales $61.86
Total out of pocket $5.85
Total % Saved 91%


HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT

Transactions #1
3 Glade Scented Oil Candle tins
$2.50-$1.50 coupon inside tin
FINAL PRICE
$1.50 each

3 Glade Scented Oil Candle Refills (4pk)
$2.50- Buy 1 Candle Tin Get 1 Refill Free blinkies
FINAL PRICE
FREE

For buying 5 glade products you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. I chose to do my purchases in two transactions today so I used it on the next transaction. (to follow)
I also paid for this transaction with the $5 GC from the last glade deal I did and will submit for the $5
SC Johnson Rebate I mentioned earlier. So this transaction cost me nothing OOP.

Transaction #2
6 pkg. Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies
$2.00 (buy 2 get 1 free)-(3) $1.50/2
printable coupons-(2) $1/2 target printable coupons
FINAL PRICE
$0.25 each
These would have been $0.08 each if I had not lost another $1/2 target printable in the store :(. Oh well I guess $0.25 each is still a good price. These are great for my hubbies Sunday school class. They love treats!

2 Febreeze Noticables holiday scented oil starter kit
$4.99-$4/1 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.99 each

2 pkg. Nabisco Graham Crackers
$2.79-$1/2 mailer coupon -$1/2
target printable
FINAL PRICE
$1.79 each
These are the last two crackers I needed to mail in my Keebler rebate linked below. It will refund $1 per box making these $0.79 each. Not bad!

1 pr. Cute Brown Mary Jane Shoes for Naomi
on clearance for $4.98

Total was $12.74
I used my $5 GC from the 1st transaction, the left over GC that I paid for the 1st transaction with ($1.39)and 1 other gift card I had with a $0.50 balance left on it.

All said I paid $5.85 and will be submitting for this rebate and this rebate. Making my total OOP after all that -$1.15! :)

My advice...if you are crazy enough to go out in this to score some great deals...BE CAREFUL! The roads had gotten significantly worse by the time we headed home. The deals will be there all week so just stay inside and make yourself a steaming cup of hot cocoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment