Sunday

10.4.09

Menu Plan Monday is here again! My cute sister in law is in town this week so I made sure to put a few things that she likes on my menu. Also, my birthday is this week so we will be going out to dinner on Saturday night for that. I am happy because really my menu this week is using up mostly things I already have. Most of my budget this week will be for stocking up on a few things that are priced well to put in my fridge / storage for later. I cannot tell you how excited it gets me to know that I can actually make things with the things I have stored. They are items that I use and will use. Such a great system! Buy things when they are rock bottom prices...store them and then you never have to buys things at full price. Anyways, on to the menu.

Breakfast (obviously we will repeat a few things to go the whole week)
Muffins (left over from today)
Cereal & Fruit
Hard boiled Eggs & Fruit
Pancakes (made last week and in the freezer) & Fruit

Lunch
Left overs (lots of them this week)
Ham Sandwiches & Apples
Corn Dogs & Bell Peppers

Dinner
Summer Pasta Salad
Asian Grilled Chicken Salad (from last week that didn't get made)
Chicken Rolls, Mashed Potatoes and Green Salad
Broccoli Cheese Soup & Homemade Rolls
Baked Ziti and Wintergreen Salad (Also left Over from last weeks menu)
Left Overs

Snacks
Carrots
Granola Bars
Bell Pepper Slices
Fruit (Apples, Strawberries, Pears, Bananas, Oranges)
Yogurt (we seem to be up to our ears in yogurt this week)
Rice Cakes
Cheese & Crackers
Applesauce

Dessert (after last weeks birthday craze we are going back to our usual one a week)
Chocolate Mousse

Let me know if you would like any recipes. I am still waiting for someone to leave a comment with their menu. I love new ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment