Saturday

10.17.09



This weekend Safeway was having a great weekend sale so I decided to go a little early this week. I also had quite a few coupons from a mailer that I received from Safeway that helped me to score a few items for free. YAY!!! I love FREE! Rachel (my SIL) came with me again...this time for her own shopping trip. I was so impressed! She had a whole cartload of groceries for only $50. Since she is moving next week and they will be starting with nothing so she came to stock up. Lets just say she learned the ropes REALLY quickly. She saved $110 on her shopping trip. Awesome job Rach! Here is a breakdown of my trip. Although I was really pleased with my trip I didn't do nearly as well $110. Here is the breakdown.


Total before Coupons and Sales $75.09
Total out of Pocket $18.02
Total % Saved 76%


HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT

5 bottles (64oz. ) Motts Apple Juice
$0.88 each
these will be great for making Apple Cider YUMMY


1 box Cocoa Puffs
$1.67-$1.00 printable coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.67

1 box Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
$0.79 each

15 boxes Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
$0.33 each
my years supply right here.lol.

1-1# Bag Safeway Long Grain Rice
$1.29-$1.29 Mailer Coupon
FINAL PRICE
FREE

1 pkg. (8) Fajita Mission Tortillas
$2.29-$2.29 Mailer Coupon
FINAL PRICE
FREE

1-1# bag Safeway Frozen Corn
$1.67-$1.67 mailer coupon
FINAL PRICE
FREE

1 jar Safeway Select Salsa
$2.50-$2.50 mailer coupon
FINAL PRICE
FREE

1-1# bag baby carrots
$0.99 each

1.42 # bartlett pears
$0.50 per #

1-10# bag potatoes
$0.99 each

2 Bottles Dial Liquid hand soap
$0.99-$0.35 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.29 each

2 Bottles SoBe Life Water
$1.00-BOGO Catalina Coupon
FINAL PRICE
$ 0.50 each

2 bottles Lysol Toilet Cleaner
$1.99 (with in store coupon)-$0.50 printable coupon
FINAL PRICE
$0.99 each

4 pkg. chiquita pineapple bites
$1.99 (on sale for BOGO)- BOGO Peelie Coupon
FINAL PRICE
FREE
The cashier pointed out that the coupon was not supposed to be for Chiquita Pineapple Bites (even though it was on the pineapple package)but for For Chiquita Bites. Aparantly there is a difference. She went ahead and gave them to Rachel for free since she went first. Since I put mine back Rachel shared 4 of hers with me. :)


I love couponing!!! I have not forgotten about my promise to post some pictures of my storage later. It has been quite a busy week. I will try to get them up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment