Monday

So I just wanted to update that I did hit Costco and King Soopers once more this week. I forgot a few essentials for birthday celebrations. The deals were not the best but I did the best I could under the circumstances. Then I hit Costco to take advantage of a few coupon deals they had that were decent and things I happen to be low on. The soup was a total convenience buy for a lady I was supposed to bring dinner to that was sick. With Scott out of town I really didn't want to cook and I only needed enough for three servings for her. So it was definitely overpriced but a must have as I didn't have time to pull together a dinner that evening. Anyways here is the breakdown. Keep in the mind the savings % is skewed as it is a Costco trip and their prices are already discounted.


Total before Coupons and Sales $77.76
Total out of Pocket $57.00
Total % Saved 27%

HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT
2 cans duncan heinz frosting $1.67 each
1 bag (8 total) mini pumpkins $3.99
2 betty crocker cake mix FREE
2 cans betty crocker frosting $1.17 each
1- 2# pkg. strawberries $2.99
1 box (8ct) Marie Callendars Pot Pies $7.39
2 pkg. (100ct) Electrasol Dish Tabs $9.19 each
1 large container fresh chicken noodle soup $9.99
1 pkg. (216 ct) ziplock freezer quart bags $8.05

So I am officially over budget for the week by $23.86 meaning I will need to cut back a little next week to stay on track for the month. I am glad that I have this blog it has been so much easier to keep track of these things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment