Monday


Well it is fall break, meaning both of my kiddos are home. That combined with my youngest playdate cancelling because of sickness, I had both of them tag along with me with me this morning. It was surprisingly not bad. I think it was because I prepped everything well last night. I was able to stop at Albertsons, Sunflower Market and Costco and get home by 11:30am. For those who missed last week's post Albertsons is still doubleing/tripling/ quadrupling coupons this week. meaning any coupon under $1.00 will be worth $1.00. Anything $1.00 and over will just be worth face value. They say that they will not double a coupon that states that it cannot be doubled. However they doubled mine today that said "no doubling". Funny enought the only problems I had with them doubling were the ones I used last week that did not state "no doubling". Go figure. I had to have them correct it today. They also had an unadvertised promo on Pilsbury products (many of which were on sale). Spend $10 in participating products and get and addition $2.00 off. Even without coupons made for some decent deals. Products included (strictly from my really bad memory) Pilsbury Flour 5 # bags (cheaper than Sams), Crisco Sticks, Cake Mixes, Prosting, Crisco Oil, Brownie Minis Mix, Pilsbury Easy Frost and I think there were a few more that I am forgetting. I still need to hit Target and Kings this afternoon. Here is what I got this morning.


Total before Coupons and Sales $58.40

Total out of Pocket $29.64
Total % Saved 49%


HERE IS THE WHAT I GOT


SUNFLOWER
1 head romaine lettuce
$0.88 each


3 cucumbers
$0.50 each


2 avocados
$0.50 each


2 Roma Tomatoes
$0.88 per #


2 Green Peppers
$0.50 each

1 Red Pepper
0.55


COSTCO

1 bag Ling Ling Potstickers (60 ct)
$10.29-$2.50 coupon
FINAL PRICE $7.79


ALBERTSONS
2 Bottles SoBe Life Water
$1.00-$0.25 printable coupon
FINAL PRICE

FREE


3 cans Progresso High Fiber Soup (with Rain Check)
$1.50-$.25 insert coupon
FINAL PRICE
$ 0.50 each


3 pkg. Betty Crocker Warm Delights (with Rain Check)
$1.00-$0.50 printable coupons
FINAL PRICE
FREE



2 Pilsbury Mini's Brownie Mix
$0.80 (mismarked but she gave it to me anyway)-$1/2 insert coupon
$0.30 each


1 Pilsbury Cake Mix
$0.80 each


2 Pilsbury Frosting
$0.80 each


2 pkg. Butter Flavored Crisco Sticks
$2.00 each


3.89# Sanderson Farms Drumsticks
$0.77 per #

2 pie pumpkins

(I am going to attempt to make my own pureed pumpkin since there has been a shortage of canned pumpin this year)
$1.50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment