Monday

Menu Plan Monday

Its a new week so we've got a new menu. I have realized a few things in my planning the last few weeks.
1. We end up having a lot more left overs than I account for so I will accommodate my menu accordingly this week.
2. My husband who has a weakness for eating out has found my weakness. I do not like to cook after grocery shopping all day on Monday. Last week he talked me into going out because I was exhausted and we spent on 1 dinner what I spent on 1/3 of this weeks groceries! UGH! It does me no good to save all this money if we throw it out on one meal. I am all for eating out on occasion but it needs to be well planned with coupons so we don't break the bank. Monday night I was not prepared. So this week to remedy the problem I planned to have frozen pizza on Monday. That way I can relax after a long day of shopping and not feel so guilty about not cooking a "real" meal. :)

Here is what we are having this week

Breakfast
Cereal & Fruit
Pancakes (from my freezer) & Fruit
Hard boiled Eggs & Fruit
Oatmeal & Fruit
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins & Fruit
Spinach and Mushroom Frittata (left over from dinner the night before) & Fruit

Lunch (The quick stuff is for Naomi's lunches. We mostly eat leftovers or frozen meals)
Ramen Noodles and Grapes
Hot Dogs & Celery Sticks
Lots of Left Overs
Cheese Quesadillas and Cucumber Slices
Nachos
Frozen (Lean Cuisine type) Meals

Dinner
Frozen Pizza & Salad
BBQ Chicken Drumsticks, Spinach Salad and Baked Potatoes
Spinach and Mushroom Frittata & Fruit
Philly Cheesesteaks, Chips and Cut-up Veggies
Halloween Get Together- Baked Potato Soup, Caramel Apple Cider, Apples & Creamy Caramel Dip
Spaghetti, Garlic Bread and Salad

Snacks
Cucumbers
Granola Bars
Yogurt
Pineapple
Apples
Pears
Bananas
Applesauce
Popcorn
Carrot Sticks
Crackers & Cheese

We are also having a Fall Festival @ the school this week which will take care of 1 dinner. I would be happy to email recipes if you would like. I don't usually like to post them because I would feel like I need beautiful pictures of my food and that is just not my specialty. What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment