Saturday

I was able to do a quick Walgreens trip this evening on my way home. I was in and out in 15 minutes which for me is some kind of record in Walgreens. I am still not sure that the Register Rewards program is worth all of the time and effort but for now I am still using it. I think if ever I get too overwhelmed with couponing it will definitely be the first to go. But tonight worked out pretty well for me.
I got all of this (sorry for the poor picture)

for $3.30 out of pocket and got $7 in RR to spend next visit.
My total savings was $49.40 which is 93% savings...not too bad.

I started with $5 in RR
earned and spent an addition $9 in RR
and have $7 in Register Rewards to spend next time.
My idea was to continues transactions until I used all of my RR. That way I didn't have to worry about them expiring, but they were out of some things on the last half of my list so I just stopped where I was. If you have questions about the Walgreens RR program let me know. I would be happy to share what I know

No comments:

Post a Comment