Thursday

10.22.09


Man the deals just keep coming!!!! I know it seems like I have been running around a lot but really we haven't. Since Makayla has been home this week we have been to Target on "mommy daughter dates" :). She has a Target gift card from her birthday there she has been wanting to use. Well one of the things she bought didn't fit so we returned it today. While I was there I decided to check out a little deal that I heard about here. Even though it wasn't marked at the display it worked! Plus I found a few little gems from the clearance section. The cute butterfly plates and napkins are for Naomi's birthday party in January. The gift bag was just cute and a nice neutral baby gift bag. Somehow I never have boy baby gift bags on hand...sorry I am getting off topic. I got all of the items above for just $3.40! Can you believe that? Plus the deal gets sweeter. I also got a $5 gift card to spend on my next shopping trip to Target (which really isn't everyday I promise.lol) AND I will get to submit for a 2- $5 rebates from here ( you can submit up to 3). So Target and SC Johnson are actually paying me to make my house smell like apple cinnamon wonderfulness (yes I know that is not a real word). Here is how I did the deal



Transaction #1

3 glade holiday candle tins $2.50 each -$1.50/1 coupons found inside the tins (check the ones in the back of the shelf)

3 glade holiday candle refills $2.50-Buy one candle get a refill free blinkie coupon ( I found mine at Albertsons or you can go here and print 2 ( just press the back button to print a second) If you don't have the blinkies you only need to purchase 2 of these to get the gift card. I only got three because I had the blinkies.



Total OOP $3.22

Get a $5 Target gift card with purchase



Transaction #2

3 glade holiday candle tins $2.50 each - $1.50 /1 coupons found inside the tins

3 glade holiday candle refills $2.50- Buy one candle get a free refill blinkie coupon

1 gift bag $0.74

1(10ct) butterfly plates $.74

1 (10ct) butterfly napkins $0.34



used my $5 gift card received from the last transaction

TOTAL OOP $0.18

Get another $5 Target gift card with purchase



TOTAL Spent in cash $3.40

I have $5 GC plus my $10 in rebates I will get back. I made $11.60 today just for shopping at Target! :)



Also if you plan to submit the rebate make sure you do separate transactions as you will need separate receipts to submit for each $5 rebate. I am not sure how long this deal lasts (I heard a rumor through January but I am not sure) so get your fanny over to Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment